Thursday, July 22, 2010

411

The Tyson Method is growing quickly
I am currently training  4 new trainers. 2 here in LA and 2 in Canada.
We are planning on starting 5 new locations this Sept.


We are finishing writing up our certification and hope to start the training process with new instructors in Sept so they will be ready to instruct for  January of 2011.


We are launching  a new nutritional program this fall. I am really excited to be able to offer this to you all. 
#1- Body Reboot

This two week program is designed to help you reboot your metabolism and to learn the fundamentals of good nutrition for YOUR body. Every body is different, and each system works in a unique way. This detailed analysis will allow us to create an eating plan that is perfect for your lifestyle and your body. 
#2 - Good nutrition for life

This package takes our Two Week Body Reboot to a whole new level! The Good Nutrition for Life Package is designed to help you maintain and manage everything you’ve learnt in your first two weeks by using our nutrition tracking program.

After a lot of research we have found a product line to represent called rain nutrition.
It has much to offer and i personally love the energy drink.

I am working on a new power yoga routine to add into our mix. It is hard, but I think you will really love the results and the way you feel afterwards.

I am taking the last 2 weeks off from teaching to give my body the rest it needs.My 2 LA instructors will take over for me. I am going to take the down time to get ready for our new locations starting in Sept.

So that's the scoop
lots of love
Tami Tyson







No comments:

Post a Comment