Sunday, September 5, 2010

411 The Tyson Method

Things are moving along fast with The Tyson Method.
I have been working my but off, and loving every minute of it.


I have been training 7 new trainers this summer and they will all begin teaching Sept 15th. Exciting stuff!
It has been a journey that is for sure. At times i have to admit i wondered if i had made the right choices, but now with only a week away i am confident in each of my trainers. So many of them have worked to make their weaknesses their strengths. They have been pushed past  their comfort zones in so many ways. And they made it, they are ready to lead their own bootcamps. I couldn't be prouder!


We are adding a membership section to our web-site. I hope to have it up by Sept 15th. I am so excited to be able to offer this to our members. A place to connect and share this journey together. 


We will be starting Tyson Method TV soon too. We will be putting up the schedule soon for our   webisodes. So excited about this, it will be fun!


We are  starting our 90 day challenge Sept 15th!!
So please tell all your family and friends about it. If they don't have a location near them we offer the on-line version as well. It is perfect for stay at home moms. And perfect for Canada with those cold winters.
The 90 day challenge is a great way to get results for those who are serious about living their best life.
We offer a supportive community live and on-line boot camps and our nutritional program(thanks to Stacey) is something i am so proud of. It has everything you need to help you succeed.


I love this life and i love that i get to work with moms.
I am so thankful for the incredible team of women working with me. I could not do this with out them.
What a blessing, every day i wake up and Thank you God, for such an incredible life.

3 comments:

  1. Yup, you're crazy for taking us all on! Thank goodness.

    Do you have a rough schedule for the live classes? People have been asking because they may do a mix of in-person/online/taped.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not yet,
    What i did last time is i took a survey to find out what times worked best for our challengers.
    Can you ask them their best times?
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Earrrly morning (6 or 6:30am here on the west coast) or next choice I think would be after work (between 5 and 6ish).

    ReplyDelete