Sunday, September 5, 2010

Lets get it started in Niverville!!!

I'm so excited to get the Tyson Method started in Niverville On September 15!! There are so many reasons why I'm looking forward to it! I've been going to the bootcamp in Rosenort lead by Lisa for that last 12 weeks. I've enjoyed every minute of it! I can notice my legs and bum really tighting up and I have so much more energy! I've also enjoyed getting to know some women from around town a bit more. It's a small community so I've always known who most of these women are but now when I meet them in town I feel like there is more of a connection. I feel a little bond with them, we're working out hard together and trying to be healthier together!
I really want to be able to bring these same feelings to Niverville. I hope that the weather stays as nice as it was this weekend so we can start in Hesperler park. If any of you have friends or family in Niverville let them know!! If you want more info. you can email me, Sherisse at ja_reese@hotmail.com

1 comment: