Monday, September 6, 2010

Morris Bootcamp Starts Next Week!

I have been super busy preparing for the Morris bootcamp starting Sept. 14. I will be offering a 9:30am and 5:30pm class on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Many women have already inquired – some are working moms, some stay-at-home moms, and some who are not moms. I have also been encouraging the teenage girls to come and check it out. I can help them get in shape for their school sports teams. It will be great to have a mix! Working out is so much more fun in a group. It will be great to meet women from the community and I’m sure we’ll walk away with lasting friendships. I can’t wait to share with these women what I have learned about fitness and nutrition and show them practical ways to help them live their best life! I personally have never seen results like this before. I am stronger and more toned than ever and I am excited to help these women experience similar results! We are going to have so much fun! To inquire, you can email me at terrileefriesen@hotmail.ca or call 746-6974.

No comments:

Post a Comment