Sunday, August 1, 2010

411 The Tyson Method

I am training 6 new trainers in Canada and 2 new Trainers here in LA. I am sooo excited about how it is going. These ladies are going to be phenomenal trainers. They are each improving every week and I am just so proud of each of them. It is not an easy program. I have been certified 5 times I  altogether I think. The Tyson Method certification was developed from taking the best out of all these certifications plus years of experience from both myself as well as my Husband. We don't just work on form and training technique and exercises. We work on how to inspire, to lift others up, how to motivate and help our clients achieve results not only physically but spiritually and mentally as well. I am loving training these amazing women more than i could have ever known.


I am excited about the Nutritional Reboot system we are getting ready for fall. 
You ladies are going to love it!
And the supplement line is great, i am using the energy drinks before class and I really notice a difference. 


I am working on the fall schedule. We are planning to offer a lot more bootcamps here in LA. We will have bootcamps mon-sat mornings at Playa Vista and add in 2 evening bootcamps as well. I am adding another bootcmap in Palisades as well and  3 in south bay. I would love to add in a pregnancy class as well, if any one knows any pregnant women looking to workout and connect let me know.



I will be taking the last 2 weeks of Aug off of teaching bootcamps. I have never done this before. But my body needs the break. I will use this time to focus on starting the new bootcamps here in LA and in Canada.

On a personal note, i decided to home school my Kaylani, so I am also using this time to prepare for this new exciting endeavor. I am loving being a mommy more each day, I am blessed to be able to spend so much time with my kids. I know this time is short so I am relishing every second of it.

I am considering doing a small fitness competition and barbeque for my LA mommies this fall.
If I can get enough of you to commit, i think it would be a blast! 
We all now Kathy's in! 
LOL


So thats what's new with The Tyson Method.
Tami Tyson
www.thetysonmethod.com



1 comment:

  1. Yay for home schooling! I suspect you'll love it.

    I probably can't make that bbq...but amazing things could happen, you never know! Do you have a date in mind?

    ReplyDelete